- Program Chairperson-Environmental and Sanitary Engineering
- Faculty Member-Senior High School
- School Physician
- DEPARTMENT SECRETARY
- Laboratory Technician
- Electronic PCB Fabrication Laboratory Specialist
- Metal Fabrication Laboratory Specialist
- Accounting Staff
- Security and Safety Officer-Manila
- School Nurse
- 3D Printing Laboratory Specialist
- CNC Gantry Room Laboratory Specialist
Security and Safety Officer-Manila
*Developing and implementing safety policies helps employers reduce accident-related costs and prevent losses due to a decline in productivity.
*Determines what policies are needed and solicits input from managers and workers.
* Safety officers identify training needs, develop appropriate training programs and deliver training to employees.
*Reviewing standards, implementing plans to meet those standards and following all record-keeping requirements.
- Bachelors Degree Graduate
- With Atleast 5 yrs experience in related filed
- Must completed 40 hrs basic occupational safety and health training course
- Good Oral and Communication Skills
TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES
Human Resources Department
(02) 733-91-17 loc. 125
(02) 911-09-64 loc. 564